Anyone else still looking for last minute Father's Day gifts? We're planning a trip to the brewery and I've rounded up a list of my top 5 things I'm deciding between to give to the hubby.
1. Tile - Links to your cell phone, keys and anything else you put it on to make a noise via bluetooth to let you know where something you might have lost has gone!
2. Monogrammed Dop kit - A great staple for dad's who travel or for when you go on vacation. It's one sack to carry all his essentials
3. Grill Kit - A great gift, especially for the summer! Includes veggie baskets and other top grill pieces that go with a smoker or a single grill
4. Dad t-shirt - Had to put one of these on here because every dad needs a "best dad of the year" t-shirt and I'm loving these from Target
5. Amazon echo - These are on a great sale right now. Echo dots are smaller versions of the echo at half the price. You can place and link them via wifi throughout your house! What a fun way to turn the lights on or off, the musi...